Category Archives: Housing Mess

January 9, 2013

OBAMA AND NOTHING BUT: Obama, the Incredible, Gartantuan Gutzpah Obama’s Official History  “The man who has held the nation’s highest elective office for four years is now acting as if somebody else has been presiding over record federal spending and … Continue reading

Posted in Debt/Deficit, Guns, Housing Mess, Justice, Obama and nothing but, Politics | Leave a comment

December 5, 2012

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016 Rubio, Early contenders Outline of Rubio Speech, Dec 4, 2012 at the Kemp Foundation, is EXCELLENT template for GOP, moving forward.  All current leading contenders, so far, are young, Catholic and Conservative: Rubio, Ryan, Jindal, Ayotte and … Continue reading

Posted in Economics, Foreign Affairs, Housing Mess, Music, Obama and nothing but, Obamacare, Presidential Election 2016, Rumors, Taxes | Leave a comment

November 20, 2012

HOUSING MESS FHA broke, $16-94 Billion in red.  “The ugly math: 25.82% of FHA’s 2007 loans, 24.88% of its 2008 loans, and 12.18% of its 2009 loans were seriously delinquent as of June 30. The American Enterprise Institute’s Ed Pinto, … Continue reading

Posted in Foreign Affairs, Housing Mess, Outrage du jour, Regulation, Unions | Leave a comment

September 21, 2012

CORRECTION TO The Obama You Don’t Know: the link was broken.  here is the operative link, with my apology. Endorsements: Redstate OUTRAGE DU JOUR (OR IS DU HEURE)/HOUSING MESS Feds have 160 Housing Programs  Is that all?  “In the Army … Continue reading

Posted in Elections, Foreign Affairs, Housing Mess, Outrage du jour | Leave a comment

September 4, 2012

HOUSING MESS With Landmark Lawsuit, Obama pushed banks to give Subprime Loans to Chicago’s blacks.  Community Organizing to global financial meltdown.  Certainly one of his biggest accomplishments, but, as with so many other actions, he didn’t have a clue about … Continue reading

Posted in Climate Change, Elections, Foreign Affairs, Housing Mess, Obama Fraud, Politics | Leave a comment

August 24, 2012

ENERGY Nuclear’s Dilemma: Few Jobs, just Energy  Then there’s solar and wind vs. oil, gas and coal.  Scam vs. profitable reality.  Totally disgraceful. A factoid worth noting: “Only New York State has stopped the show [allowing fracking] — which is … Continue reading

Posted in Energy, Housing Mess, Politics, Regulation, Sports, Transportation | Leave a comment

July 27, 2012

FOREIGN AFFAIRS October 1962, redux?  Would Obama channel JFK?  Not a prayer, Bippee.  Vietnam?  Its threat is China, so maybe.  Seychelles?  Don’t we use some of its facilities? FORGERYGATE Phony document gives birth to a cover-up  Usually, the cover-up is … Continue reading

Posted in Foreign Affairs, Forgerygate, Housing Mess, Justice | Leave a comment

July 12, 2012

ELECTIONS Condi a frontrunner for VEEP! Romney at NAACP Convention, Part II.  Mitt Romney walks on water at NAACP, media proclaims him a lousy swimmer  Our MSM is extremely good at bias and that’s the best I can say about … Continue reading

Posted in Elections, Housing Mess, Justice, Media | Leave a comment

June 10, 2012

TREATIES Law of the Sea: A proposed international treaty, (full text here) to be administered by the UN, governing 70% of the planet, but by interpretation, many aspects of activity on the remaining 30%, relevant to ‘air and water pollution,’ … Continue reading

Posted in Economy, Energy, Foreign Affairs, Housing Mess, National Defense, Obama and nothing but, Treaties | Leave a comment

June 5, 2012

FAST AND FURIOUS Documents prove senior Justice officials approved Fast and Furious, Issa says  Smoking gun?  Could well be, but, quest has gone on so long, can’t jump the gun, if you’ll pardon the obvious.  We’ll have to see what … Continue reading

Posted in Elections, Fast and Furious, Housing Mess, National Defense, Taxes | Leave a comment